Welcome to WCPS
- Provide a safe, challenging, stimulating, caring and sharing environment which is sensitive to the needs of all boys.
- Provide a broad, balanced, relevant and creative curriculum that will set in place firm foundations for future learning and development in Key Stage 1 and beyond.
- Provide opportunities for the boys to learn through planned, purposeful play in all areas of learning and development, to use and value what each boy can do, assessing their individual needs and helping each of the boys to develop at their own pace.
- Enable and encourage choice and decision-making, fostering independence and self - confidence.
- Work in close partnership with parents and carers and value their contributions.
The curriculum is broad and stimulating and is enriched through regular trips and visitors to the school e.g. London Fire Brigade, Transport Museum and the Polka Theatre. The boys are given regular opportunities to develop their creative talents by performing for their parents in class assemblies and a Christmas Service at a local church. There are also a wide range of opportunities for them to develop their sporting prowess and take part in sporting fixtures with other schools.